- Tattoo Machines
- Tattoo Needles & Cartridges
- Tattoo Inks
- Tattoo Power Supply, Foot Switch & Clip Cord
- Tattoo Grips & Tubes
- Tattoo Tips
- Tattoo Kits
- Tattoo Stencil Accessories
- Tattoo Accessories
- Tattoo Machine Parts
- Tattoo Books & DVD
- Tattoo After Care Products
- Tattoo Sterilization & Medical Products
- Tattoo Cleaning Products
- Tattoo Studio Furnitures
- Tattoo Removal
- Air Brush Temporary Tattoo
- Body Piercing Products
- Other Products
- Permanent Tattoo
Tattoo Training Fee Structure -
LAT Student Info -
- 2 weeks course Fee: Rs.51000*
- 1 Week course Fee: Rs.30000*
- 2 days course Fee: Rs.15000
- Accomodation Charges not included with fee stracture
- Cost is payable by CASH only.
- We do not accept personal checks, credit or debit cards.
- We do not offer any payments, work exchange, grants, discounts or scholarships.
LAT Student Info -
- You must have drawing skill
- After Sucessful Training we give you certificate of trainining (Minimum 10 Tattoo Required)
- Our class is a hybrid vocational class featuring both online and in person components; basic familiarity with computers and the internet is needed.
- Students must be adults 18 years or older.
- Students must be With vailid ID and Address proof
- LAT uses plain english enrollment contracts to protect both parties and spell out each party’s responsibilities.
How To Enroll
- Email 10 pieces of hand drawn original art to us.
- If we think your talent indicates tattooing would be a good fit, we will invite you for interview
- We will administer a live drawing test at your interview.
- If both parties feel the program is a good fit, we will sign enrollment contracts and you must pay your deposit to hold your place in class.
- Once formally enrolled, you will be issued text books, art supplies and other materials needed to complete training
In Person Hands On Portion of Tattooing Practical Fundamentals
- The school supplies practise supplies, medical supplies and tattoo equipment.
- Students must supply their own people to tattoo meaning they must recruit people willing to volunteer their skin and get a tattoo from the students. We teach methods to do this but students must be very self motivated to get volunteers.
- This portion of the class is conducted in person only.